[nagdu] close call

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:29:43 UTC 2013

I'd be curious to know the school also, but after the below post, I wouldn't
post it either.
Any school could make a bone headed judgement. And, of course Howard, you
can say "I'd never let it go on that long". You are only reading about
Rebecca's experience, you aren't living it. The distinction is huge.