[nagdu] Invitation to (hopefully) watch justice in action (Monday, Contra Costa cty, CA)

Dailyah dailyahpatt at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 23:09:41 UTC 2013

Hi all,

The short of it: Man and guide dog told to leave 7-11 by employee using language I won't repeat.

The details:
Apologies about the late notice, but I did finally get word from Rich that he'd spoken with his attorney to make sure this is ok.  :)  Rich would appreciate the support of any and all as his case against a 7-11 is heard on Monday, March 4th, 8:15am, Contra Costa Superior Court of CA, Martinez, CA.  (725 Court St.)  None of this will surprise anyone much, but Rich and his GDA-trained guide dog, Val, were told to leave his local 7-11 last year.  He tried to educate.  Profanity entered the picture and it got nasty.  He left the store and now it's going to court.  So, if you're interested and in the San Francisco Bay area, you're invited to (hopefully) come see the wheels of justice in action.

Dailyah

P.S.  Monday is also my birthday.  Please bring presents.  (KIDDING!!!)