[nagdu] Paws and Apartments

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 23:15:45 UTC 2013

Rebecca,

I have left my dog alone in the past with no problems, however, my school
has given me grief regarding my dog, and I just don't want to give them an
opportunity to cause me more headaches. Also, the dorm is sort of like
leaving your dog alone in a hotel room. Not that it happens often, but
sometimes school personnel have to enter the rooms to make repairs, or
conduct building maintenance. Because my dorm is so small, I don't have
space for a crate. As a result, I don't want to take the risk of leaving the
dog unattended in the dorm.

I trust the realtor, as far as I trust anyone in a business relationship. I've
been working with her for the past 2 weeks, and, she has not given me any
problems. In fact, she has other clients with service dogs.

Thanks,

Mark