[nagdu] Landlord Issues

Kody Keplinger kodytheduff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 03:18:18 UTC 2013

Thanks for your feedback.

After your comments and talking to some friends, here is my plan.  I do not
want to live in a place where this is a fight I have to have, and my lease
is up in May anyway.

I intend to write letters to whoever it may concern about this situation.
 I also plan to talk to the broker who found me this apartment about
starting to look elsewhere.  My question is, who should I be writing
letters to? I can also contact Fidelco (my guide dog school) and see if
they have feedback since they service a lot of people in NYC (where I
live).

I hate confrontation and I hate having this fight over an apartment I'm
going to be leaving, but the fact of the matter is, I can't move that
quickly, and he shouldn't be able to get away with this.

--
*Kody Keplinger*
http://kodykeplinger.com

author of:
*THE DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) - an ALA Top Ten Quick Pick for
Reluctant Young Readers.*
*AVAILABLE NOW!*
*
*