[nagdu] Rental car

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 14 01:34:20 UTC 2013

Lori,
    The rental agency cannot charge you for normal wear and tear; so, they
cannot charge you to clean up the dog hair any more than they can charge you
to clean up the dirt you track into the vehicle. If you have any problems
with this, feel free to give me a call directly. My contact information is
below my signature.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG