[nagdu] Ben's at the vet

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Mar 15 15:33:05 UTC 2013

The lump is very small, and doesn't seem to be bothering him now.  But the
vet thought that it should come off now, because it would be harder to
remove later if it got bigger, being in a delicate place.  Eyelids are not
very big, and pretty thin, and I can see how removing a large lump might
really affect the eyelid, so we're taking care of it now, while it's easy.
Tracy