[nagdu] I never say

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 20:28:48 UTC 2013

I have noticed the same thing so I am also quiet It is not necessarily
that I am trying to avoid trouble as in (they can't do anything). It
is more that it causes a bunch of unnecessary questions and concerns
on their part. For transportation, for example, when I tell them I
have a dog, I have to go through a string of questions on do I need
assistance an/or special vehicle space and whatever else they often
come up with. When I do not tell them ahead of time, I just quietly
get in and have her curl up at my feet. The drivers are always
impressed with this and it avoids a lot of silly questions. Usually
they do not even know I am blind until they show up and that is okay.
All they need to know is that I need a ride and it is covered. Eve