[nagdu] Golden retrievers.

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Mon Mar 25 13:56:15 UTC 2013

Deanna,

GDF has increased its breeding of Goldens and crosses because of the desire
of many for the breed.

Currently we do have a wait for German Shepherds, up to a year, and more for
Smooth Coated Collies and Poodles.

That is, if these are the only breeds an applicant will accept.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeninems