[nagdu] Golden retrievers.

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 17:31:02 UTC 2013

Yes, There was a lot while I was there as well. I think that was the
class after you, right Larry? Well, everytime we passed a dog in
training while on walks I would ask lots of questions. Most of the
trainers would answer me. Who is it? What kind of dog? so on and so
on. Larry, do you remember the name of the golden in your class? Did
the lady go home with her or did she leave early because he boyfriend
troubles at home? I am asking because of a friend of mine who said a
friend of hers was there right before I got Taylor and she insisted
that the woman had a golden named Taylor that she did not keep. It
doesnt really matter. She is my dog an no one is getting her. haha
Just curious. Eve