[nagdu] How to say goodbye

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 23:00:30 UTC 2013

Meghan,
I am so so very sorry to hear this devasting news! Your post
brought tears to my eyes, and I can only say that I understand
what you are going through.  It is never easy to retire a guide,
especially at such a young age, when there is so much life left
for you both to experience.  I hope that your next dog will be
just as amazing!
All the best, Hannah