[nagdu] Elevator doors

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Mar 29 01:55:49 UTC 2013

there are some blind that the next step is the feer of falling.
I have that problem now that I have more of a balance issue.
When I am on the elevator I will ask when you get off, do you make a
rite or left turn.
Then I can direct dog in the direction we need to go.
some times I will help a person move along.
If I am trying to get out.