[nagdu] Dog vocalizations, was: what do you consider an attack?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu May 9 16:43:48 UTC 2013

Oh, no, I would do what you are doing. He has always been like this; TSE has tried to help, but I think that after a while, when you have been using a dog for 25 years or so, you just know that you won't change it. I don't retire him because I won't get anymore dogs after him, and his work is good. Often, he starts out by whining, so it is clear to me that he really would like to get acquainted, and once he does, which doesn't take long, it's all good.

CL