[nagdu] what do you consider an attack?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri May 10 13:46:51 UTC 2013

Hi Julie J.
I think confidence has something to do with it, but I think there's
something else.  Ben is a very confident guy, and I think some dogs don't
like his "Hi, I'm Bubba!" approach.  I think there's some body language I'm
missing there.
Now that he's been snapped at, he's not so happy to approach strangers.
It's a mixed thing.  I'm happy he doesn't want to stop and visit, but it
does affect his work, making him slow way down until the strange dog is out
of the way.
Tracy