[nagdu] Dental bones

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue May 14 16:27:50 UTC 2013

I always wonder if the dental bones really work to keep a dog's teeth
clean.  It seems like saying that, if I eat raw carrots or apples, I don't
need to brush my teeth.  And they all seem full of grains and such that
would stick to the teeth.  The Zuke bones Robert mentions sound better in
that regard, but do any of them work?

I've used the dog toothpaste and the fingerbrush for my last 2 dogs, and
it does seem to make a difference, so I'll stick with that. It's easy;
they like it, and it doesn't add a lot of extra calories.
Tracy