[nagdu] Pilot dogs update!!!

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Mon May 27 17:33:17 UTC 2013

Porsche, I am just curious, how old are you? I ask because when I got
my first dog at Pilot, my roommate was te youngest student. She was
sixteen at the time. Are you requesting a particular breed? I hope you
get exactly what is perfect for you and that you do not need to wait
too long. My current Pilot Dog is a golden retriever and she is an
absolute love. Eve