[nagdu] Decision on dog for now

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 23:49:03 UTC 2013

Happy memorial day list, I was just writing to inform you of my final decision for now. I'm not going to be getting a dog died. With my current situation and since I'm unsure of a job, I think I'm going to wait for a bit until it settles down for a dog. Thank you so much for all of your input. I appreciate all the pros and the cons. I look forward to reading all the postings on your journeys. Maybe someday I'll have my own journey with the dog guide.
Please pardon any spelling errors. I'm trying to use Siri to dictate this message

Sent from Anjelina's iPhone