[nagdu] a little help please about list

Daniel daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Wed May 29 15:34:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

If this arrives on the list, great. It is not downloading to my email. I
have a folder set up for all messages for NAGDU to post to this folder. I
have made no changes, and don't know if I need to or not.

I am not the greatest in technology, but I have not received any messages
since Friday. I went to the nfb.net website and logged in, changed my
password, checked my settings, and got the message that there was no such
group. I emailed Cindy yesterday and received messages from her in my
personal email account saying the list was back up. Is there something else
that I need to do?

You can email me at my personal email at Daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net to give
me any advice.

Thanks,