[nagdu] Reminder from the Moderator

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 01:43:15 UTC 2013

This is a reminder to ALL list members in regards to the Ownership/Guide dog school thread. Although some productive conversation, there has been alot of non-sense conversation back and forth. For those who are new, there is a post limit on this list. 5 posts per day per member. Please do not argue about this, nor question what and who I allow on this rule. If the message is of substance, I will allow it. If its a one word, one line message, no way. Some of you have already reached this limit. And some of you have posted just to hear yourself talk or to argue. Again those message count against your limit. Your more than welcome to argue, and continue the conversation offlist with whom ever you like. But unless the message is productive, please think twice about posting it. as I have already mentioned, one word, one line messages are not allowed. I know people make mistakes, forget, or have nothing else to say sometimes, I understand. But if this is a reoccuring issue with you, you will be recieving an email from me. Again if you want to say something to someone offlist, your more than welcome to do so. And finally we do have rules on conduct for this list. Your more than welcome to respectful disagree with anyone you like, the key word is respectfully. Think about what your posting before you hit the send button. Remember your reading words, not hearing the tone and emotion behind the message. And remember your welcome to your opinion, but others might not see it the same way. Thes are common courtesy things, but it never hurts to be reminded. Again, these things are not up for discussion. I can either be nice or mean, but I would much rather be nice. Your of course welcome to email me offlist.

Thank you,

Marsha drenth, Your friendly NAGDU Moderator
Sent with my IPhone