[nagdu] Retirement And A New Dog Questions

Jessica Diaz PC jldiaz421 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 23:14:53 UTC 2013

Hello All,

So the question says it all. In a month, we will be taking our loving Figby
to my husband's coworkers home where he will be the most spoiled pet ever.
Is there any way we can make it better for Saunders? The dogs love each
other and Saunders sleeps curled up with Figby on one small bed even though
they have one each. My husband made the choice to switch from GDB to Guiding
Eyes and goes through training in Feb. Can people give us tips on getting
adjusted? Should we keep the dogs apart for a while or let them play right
off? Right now we take each other's dogs out sometimes and feed them but
should I just let Alex and the newbie bond for a few months before I start
playing? This is our first transition of this kind because when we got
married and moved in together, the dogs already knew who they belonged to
smiles. Thanks for the input.

Jessica Diaz