[nagdu] Airline Travel

craig.heaps at comcast.net craig.heaps at comcast.net
Fri Nov 15 21:33:56 UTC 2013

My guide, Chase, and I will be flying Thanksgiving week with my wife to Milwaukee to see our son and daughter-in-law.  It will be the first flight Chase and I have taken together.  He's very mellow.  He rides the BART train every day and has taken a few local bus trips as well.
Please give me any advice you have on airline travel, including how to navigate the TSA checkpoints..  The more detailed, the better.

We will fly from San Francisco to Milwaukee on Southwest Airlines.  I have preboarded many times before on Southwest while cane traveling.

Thanks for your help.

Craig Heaps and Chase