[nagdu] Airline Travel

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Sat Nov 16 11:58:36 UTC 2013

Security is a nuisance, so I now travel on Amtrak when I can. More
comfortable, more room for the dog, and you can get up and walk to the club
car, etc. On long trips my wife and I take a sleeper, asking for a handicap
accessible one. The normal one has no real room for the dog. There are only
a few inches between the door and my bed, and the dog was really cramped. I
am 77 years old, and getting weak with age, so they have always obliged.
There are very few such rooms on any train,  so I order well before the
trip.

I have never had major problems with security or cabin crew on planes, but
it still is a nuisance.

Ed Meskys