[nagdu] Reminder for all listers....

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 00:59:04 UTC 2013

Listers,
Just a quick reminder, this list has a post limit for members. the rule is 5 posts per day per member. The discussion of late has been interesting and active. People need to make the most of all post to a list. No one word, one line message will be allowed. Yes I know that people get involved in many discussion, and might go over a post limit by one. Fine, I am not going to say anything about an occasional 6 posts, as long as it has substance and contributes to the list. I also understand that list members are busy and forget about the rules. Fine, I also won't say anything for the occasional over posting. But when it becomes every day, way way more than 5 or 6 or 7 posts a day, you will be getting an email from me. Always remember to think before you actually send a message to the list. Please follow the rules.

thank you for your cooperation,

Marsha drenth, Your friendly Nagdu List Moderator
Sent with my IPhone