[nagdu] self identification

Michael Hingson Mike at michaelhingson.com
Mon Nov 25 02:25:31 UTC 2013

Shannon,

You are correct.  It is your choice and I will defend your right to choose.

My only comment about the bulkhead is that although you have had good
experiences there it only takes one time where turbulents are severe to
injure your guide dog or even you.  Even so, it is your choice and all I ask
is that you think about what other experienced travelers discuss.

If I have no other seat in which to sit I too will take the bulkhead over
not flying at all.  However I will take some precautions such as locking
Africa's leash into my seatbelt even though some airline personnel say not
to do this.  It is all about the odds.

Best,

Michael Hingson