[nagdu] Boots

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 01:52:25 UTC 2013

Nicole and Raven, I have had similar problems with the Ruff Wear boots.When
I use them now, I put cotton under the dew claw and wrap some vetwrap tape
around and over the dew claw to hold it in place. this protects the skin
under and the dew claw it's self. I then put the boots on and have had no
problems since I have been doing this. Yes it takes a little longer but it
is worth it. Since I don't need them in winter because there is no snow
here in Tucson Arizona, I use them in the summer to protect my dog's paws
from the very hot pavement.I have to use them every time I go out in the
summer,other wise my dog's would have burnt paws.Yes, you can order 1 boot
from Ruff Wear if you happen lose one. Although I have never lost any. Hope
this helpful.  Mardi and Shaman and Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/