[nagdu] Heartworm pills

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Oct 4 17:20:38 UTC 2013

Thanks Sherrill.  Ben seems OK now, a couple days later.
Yes, I'd forgotten it's supposed to do so many things.  We'd been giving him
Triguard, I think, and the vet said this was a similar med she has now that
one isn't being made anymore.
He's been taking it for a few months now with no ill effects that I recall.
It was just odd.
Maybe I'll give the vet a call and ask about it.  It's such a small
reaction; I feel a bit silly calling the vet.  I think we guide dog users
are much more tuned in to our dogs than Joe Average, since we're with our
dogs all the time, and we notice small things which may or may not be
significant.
Tracy