[nagdu] Heartworm pills

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Sun Oct 6 22:09:55 UTC 2013

Hi,
I give Landon a product called Trifexus that is a combination of Comfortis
and a heartworm drug.  I give him half in the morning and half in the
evening.  I put the pieces in peanut butter and throw it in with his meals.
This product MUST be given with food.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown