[nagdu] walking in to people

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Mon Oct 7 14:36:09 UTC 2013

I've probably had about 4 collisions over my dogdum days of 30 years and I
have been able to cure the problem.

The worst is when I just about sent a very small child up to heaven due to
lazy neglectful parents where were busy babbling and gawking at store
windows to have any concern for their child on a busy street.  I was able to
grab the little creature quickly which precluded any correction but I
believe my dog got the message.  I scared absolute hell out of the poor
little person (one can never tell at that age whether they are guys or
gals!)  Trust me, that parent gave up a pound of flesh before I got through!

Doug: walk softly and vary a big stink.