[nagdu] Scavenging and Sniffing

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 14:08:34 UTC 2013

Hello,
I'm having the same issues with my Seeing Eye dog Dallas. Just this
morning, he would not listen to my firm corrections and scolding. Is
Sophie a Labrador? I'm concerned about this with Dallas as well
because, a couple weeks ago while in a market, he snagged a peanut
butter cup from the shelf by his nose and proceeded to eat it, paper
and all. Other than the use of a gentle leader, I'm not sure how else
to curb this behavior.
Aleeha and Dallas, the little yellow sniffer