[nagdu] guide dog and train

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Tue Oct 15 11:32:40 UTC 2013

Hi Jeff,

I havent' taken Amtrak in a while when traveling with my guide. I guess the
one thing I would make sure of is that there is enough room for you and your
dog to be comfortable on the upper level.
I've taken the train from Fort Worth to San Antonio, but not the distance
you are traveling.
I hope all goes well in Austin.

Liz and Seeing Eye dog Gabe