[nagdu] Identifying dogs reaching a common ground

Danielle A. Creapeau dcreapeau at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 18:04:26 UTC 2013

I too prefer to work with dogs trained in programs but I also have
great admiration for those who train their own dogs. That being said,
I wouldn't mind being "carded" in order to show that my dog is a legit
service animal. It's like the extra precautions at airports, yes, they
are a hastle but they ensure everyone's safety which to me is worth
it.