[nagdu] Papers on my Dog at a Resort

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 22 20:35:25 UTC 2013

Darla,
	The Peppermill resort is a place of public accommodation. They
cannot require any sort of documentation about your guide dog. If you cannot
work this out with them, please let me know and I will give them a call on
your behalf and on behalf of all service animal users.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789 (Office)
888-NAGDU411 (Hotline
President at nagdu.org