[nagdu] Standoff

bobetteandflint bobetteandflint at aol.com
Sun Sep 29 11:30:48 UTC 2013

I am so discouraged. The new dog I have been placed with is a lab. I have Ms, a form of Md, am legally blind. I have no pheriperal vision, and my central vision is not stable and decreasing.My dog seemd to have excellent bracing skills and we are working on the guide skill
The peoblem is his perdonality. He is very standoffish from me. Even ignores me in free time and prefers to play alone. Its depressing.is their any hope?