[nagdu] A CCB Resolution on changes to have certification for service dogs

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 11:37:14 UTC 2014

Marty,

Your story reminds me of the time I was in Kroger, and this other
service dog lunged at myself and Motley.

The lady did get her dog under control, and she did apologize to me,
and I got Motley under control.

I've never had that happen again, but it was frightening for me and Motley.

Chantel and Motley.