[nagdu] When an Entity May not Make an Inquiry

Karyn & Thane bcpaws4me at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 20:33:29 UTC 2014

This is very interesting. I had a bus driver sit there and ask me those
questions AFTER Thane guided me onto the bus and his harness clearly shows
he is a guide dog. I answered him but found it really bizarre since I had
rode his bus dozens of times before. I can count the times I have been asked
about BOTH my service dogs being service dogs on one hand though so I guess
the track record when disability is as apparent as mine are and on the west
coast is pretty good.

Karyn and Thane