[nagdu] Disclosing guide dog?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 01:54:02 UTC 2014

You don't have to. It all depends on you. Do you want to take the risk of
being hassled at the time of your arrival? I wouldn't, and I don't have a
dog now partly for that reason. I don't want to subject my kids to that
nonsense or myself.
If you and your husband are healthy and are not risk adverse in this sense,
and can deal with aarguing, then don't say anything.
If one of you has health conditions or you just want to enjoy your trip
without anybody bothering you, then let themknow.
Very likely nobody will say anything other then "nice dog".