[nagdu] Noticing medical issues?

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 04:15:14 UTC 2014

Karyn,
this is well said, but I'd also add, no matter how good your vet, you should always learn about the issues your particular dog has.  Vets make mistakes, and they are not there in your home with you to watch your dog.
I trust my vet totally, but I probably not as much about kidney disease as he does by now because it is important to me to know so I can be a better caregiver for my dog.
I'm always surprised by people who don't know the name of the medication their dog takes.  If you can't remember, write it down.  And the doseage.  Even if you can remember, still write it down because sometimes in a medical situation or an emergency your brain can shut off.
Paying attention is your bestet it will help you establish a baseline for what is normal.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone