[nagdu] Balance with out a guide dog

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 04:44:57 UTC 2014

Hi, Mardi here. I use what is called a Canadian Crutch.It's used like a
cane but it has a cuff that goes around your arm just below the elbow.I use
it with my long white cane in my left hand and the C crutch in my right
hand.I also use it when I use my dog.I painted it white with a red stripe
on the lower part of it.It is made of aluminum.Most of the time I just use
my wheelchair though.I use Shaman with my power chair and Neechee when I am
walking or using the manual chair.   Mardi and Shaman and Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/