[nagdu] guide dog retraining

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:58:28 UTC 2014

Hi Sherry,
Good luck! I will be reading your blog. Please keep us updated on what is going on with you..

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.