[nagdu] Sore paw?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 22 01:28:41 UTC 2014

I just thought of bug bite... I woke up yesterday with a HUGE bite of some kind on my arm.

Yes, both the others who have looked at her paw have vision... there's a teensy bit of swelling like a bite, and there is no cut, blood, any foreign object, or anything.  I wrapped her paw in a damp cloth tonight (not ice), and she loved it!  Just laid on the bathroom floor and was happy as a clam.  It's a hard direct pressure she doesn't like, and it seems to bother her less today than it did yesterday...
I'll watch it tomorrow and Wednesday and take her to the vet on Thursday if things don't change/improve... but she's walking and guiding well.

Daryl