[nagdu] Owner trainer research project

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 02:21:18 UTC 2014

Hi Mardy,
I have been having a problem with my email for some reason. I appriceate your contact. I'm looking forward to learning about the work you do with your two dogs.
How would you be comfortable answering the questions?
I am very flexible. Let me know what forks best for you.
I apologize for the delay.
Thanks,
Bridget

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail