[nagdu] Dog Leashes

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 16:14:04 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am emailing you all to tell you that I make leather dog leashes. I make leather leashes in the fold in two type favored by guide dog schools. The leashes are constructed out of a very soft Burgundy Brown bridle leather and high quality stainless hardware with high strength snap-hooks. The leashes are approximately 5 feet in length when extended and ¾in wide.

If anyone is interested, please email me off list at kramc11 at gmail.com. I am selling the leashes for $50 and this includes shipping to anywhere in the
continental US. Once I have sufficient interest, I will make a batch of leashes at that point, and email everyone who has expressed interest asking
for the address to send it, and giving PayPal payment information. Once payment is received, I will send the leash by priority mail.

If you are interested in a customized leash, EG longer or shorter, or a different width I am willing to discuss price.

Thanks,

Mark