[nagdu] question. about mya, and i.

connie consuelo.johnson050 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 21:54:34 UTC 2014

I  understand your fears because three years ago I  had to retire my gsd and
she was from pilot dogs inc.  She worked until she was seven years old, but
I  wasn't ready to let her go.  But with the support of my family and
friends I  understood that she needed to live her life free of worring about
me. If you want to talk off list my email is:
consuelo.johnson050 at gmail.com
connie and zoey