[nagdu] Changing my Petting Policy

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Apr 30 01:07:52 UTC 2014

Julie, lots and lots! However, the most frequent question I get aksed is
what kind of dog she is? Kids who sneak pet her don't get yelled at. I
explain that the harrness is her work uniform and when its on, she can't
visit. I had one little kid ask me why my dog had a handle on her. I said so
that I could hold onto her better. He was mystified until I showed him what
Holly did. He loved it!