[nagdu] Interested in Raising a Puppy

Connie consuelo.johnson050 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 19:42:09 UTC 2014

If you are still interested in raising a puppy my school is looking for a potential puppy raiser you can go on the website at WWW dot Galant hearts.or and it will have all you need to know about raising a puppy for Galant heart if you need any other information you may email me at Consuelo.Johnson 050 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone