[nagdu] Grant County among most jails statewide notallowingservice dogs

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 03:39:13 UTC 2014

Hi Julie, I've thought about this issue of service dogs in
prisons and jails, and although I am generally on the side of
people having their service dogs everywhere, I too do not feel
that a place of incarceration is a place for a service dog.
There are many reasons for this, but foremost to me is the safety
of my dog.  I would not want Neena with me were I in jail, even
if they allowed me to bring her.  And I guess my view might not
be popular with everybody either, but there it is.  Thanks for
sharing.    Debby and Neena