[nagdu] My guy dog: introduction

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:26:11 UTC 2014

Dan,
I also do not remove the harness.  It's just a bunch of extra steps that take up my time, and the dog's.  Do whatever works, but I agree completely with your message. Some dogs can't get all the relieving done before a good walk.  Mill'E, my now retired 11 year golden is like this and when she was working as a guide we would have to walk a few blocks and then she'd go, and then continue.  Of course I picked up her leavings, and then just found a can for it.
Good luck, Clare and congrats on your new dog!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone