[nagdu] An update on me

Marianne Hewitt Robbins MarianneRobbins2011 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 21 01:11:17 UTC 2014

Deanna,

Retiring a guide is never easy. I am sure you made every effort to support Pascal. Sometimes, they let us know when they are ready to stop working. I'm glad you are making the decision that's best for you and for Pascal.

I received my first guide (Cisco) from the San Rafael campus. A few years ago, I went to Oregon campus and received Ms. Pantera. I really enjoyed attending both campuses. The Oregon campus is smaller, but with very nice accommodations. The staff was welcoming and instructors did a great job.
Most of our training was in downtown Portland. We also went to a training hub in Boring. I love cool weather & clean air with several rivers running throughout the area.

I'm wishing you, Pascal & your new guide many happy years and miles together.

Marianne Hewitt Robbins
MarianneRobbins2011 at comcast.net
"Love is an Action Word."

"Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now." Mr. Rogers