[nagdu] An Introduction

Sean Robertson sprobertson0871 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 14:37:18 UTC 2014

Hi there Valerie, First of all it's very nice to meet you. And welcome to
the list. I liked your email very much, And I want to say congrads on
training your dog. Sounds like your coming a long way. I'm a long time dog
lover I've had two guide dogs. And I lost them for un fair reasons. But I'm
going to go for muy third one I hope soon. But it will be after I moov.