[nagdu] [Juno-l] colapsible dog bowls

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Aug 21 19:44:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

A while ago, I mentioned collapsible water bowls, and that I had one whose brand name I’ve forgotten. Well, my memory came up with it…it’s Bergan. While I’d prefer something a bit wider, these actually work out pretty well. I have one on Leno’s harness, and it double as a pick up bag carrier. They claim a five cup capacity, but I don’t believe it’s quite that big, but it is definitely big enough.

Here’s a link to a decent deal on these, about $3.59 each:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Folding-Travel-Hiking-Camping-Dog-Cat-Pet-Food-Water-Bowls-Dishes-Zipper-Top-/120944659527

—Buddy