[nagdu] Relieving in and out of harness WAS Re: Myguydog:introduction

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 04:06:58 UTC 2014

Hi Nicole, I respectfully disagree.  I think they do know when
they poop or pee when they're not supposed to.  I have had issues
with this dog, more than any of my dogs going while we're out
walking.  A couple days ago, I gave her plenty of time to park,
and she didn't.  Whenever she does go in an appropriate place, I
praise her.  So this day, she didn't go when I gave her plenty of
opportunity.  Suddenly as we were walking, she was in her poop
position.  I did not leash correct her, only verbal.  Since then,
she has not pooped on any of our trips.  Now, that doesn't mean
she won't ever ever again, but I believe that what I said had an
impact on her.  But who knows? I could be totally wrong.    Debby
and Neena